Sunday, January 31, 2010

Eat from the Pantry Challenge - Final Post

Today is the last day of January! It has been a great month of using up a lot of food and using my creativity to make up meals that involved needing to buy very little. I am excited that it was so successful and also excited that it is over. I still have a bunch of things I want to use up this month but also want to make some new recipes. This month has been all really simple and basic foods and a lot of repetition. I am ready for some change!

Here was our menu for the last few days:

Jan 29
b- cereal
L- leftovers
D- grits, quiche, green beans (canned)

Jan 30
b - cereal
l- black eyed peas
d - leftovers for kids, date night for adults

Jan 31
b- baked oatmeal
l- leftovers
d- barbeque chicken and mashed root veg

No comments: