Sunday, December 30, 2007

Unplugged Project : Collage


I was happy to be able to join in this week. Our normal routines are off as we are still in the midst of a more than 2 week visit from my in-laws. It's not as scary as it sounds but I have been so busy that we have not been able to sit down and do any projects.

The boys loved doing collages. We chose the final option for MomUnplugged's Unplugged Project.


Or...anything you want to do!


For the age my kids are, I figured that anything much harder and it would be too much work for me, so I just let them cut out any pictures they wanted from the magazine and catalog I pulled from the top of my recycle bin. This was the first time I had ever let my 2 year old use scissors and he LOVED them.



It was a great success!



2 comments:

Becky @ BoysRuleMyLife said...

That's exactly what I was going to do - just let them cut and glue. Sadly, we never got to it... Your's look great though and I know the kids had a ball!

Happy New Year!

Anonymous said...

I am so glad that your boys enjoyed making their collages. Even your 2 year-old made a very nice one! It is fun to just sit back and turn them loose on a project. Kids usually come up with some great art when simply left to it without adult input.

Thanks again for joining in! Happy New Year to you and your family!