Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Grocery Wrap-Up : 30 days of Nothing

Yeah! I did not spend any money since my last trip so I came to the end of the month with a few extra dollars.



I have spent a lot of time thinking about what I want to do next month. Originally I thought I would do a $200 or $300 plan similar to this month. But to be honest, I am sick of the plain boring meals we have had. Sick of making them and sick of eating them. I think I will up it a bit more than that, but still keep a little extra room so I can stock up on things as needed.



It has been fun! I am so glad I participated in the 30 Days of Nothing Challenge.

1 comment:

laurel said...

HI Tamara-
In regards to finding races in your area...I just type in something like "5K races in GA" into Google...it usually sends me to either active.com, coolrunning.com, or runtheplanet.com, runGA.com, etc.
Also, if you can find out about local running clubs in your area, they usually have links to local races.